ForPatients is an informational resource for patients, their relatives, caregivers or doctors looking for information about clinical trials or specific diseases where Roche / Genentech is doing research.
You will find information about:
- What clinical trials are and why they are important
- What risks and potential benefits clinical trials may have
- How Roche/Genentech conduct clinical trials
For Roche / Genentech sponsored clinical trials started after Dec 2015 or still open for recruitment, you will find information about:
- The clinical trial itself (i.e. duration, type, protocol)
- Where you can find participating doctors/hospitals
- Lay summaries of trial results (if applicable)
- References to other trusted resources
This web site is for informational purposes only and is not to serve as a diagnostic tool or to replace a visit to a physician.
This web site does only include information about Roche / Genentech sponsored clinical trials. Other clinical trials can be found on www.clinicaltrials.gov.
© 2018 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
All rights reserved.